The Weehawken School District complies and state and federal regulations regarding student data security and privacy including CIPA, FERPA, COPPA. Additionally, all approved vendors that handle student information comply with these policies. All vendors have their privacy policies publicly posted and available for review on their websites.
Third party contractors are only given limited access to the systems and information needed to complete their job.
No third party contractors have access to building or physical access to any data without approval by board of education staff and with staff present.
- Google - Student/Staff Chromebooks & Email
- ST Math - online mathematics program
- LinkIT - data management system
- ScholarChip - student security and attendance/ background check on visitors
- PARCC - state student testing module
- PaySchools - student/staff meal service program
If you require more information, please contact Brian Calligy
District IT & Digital Information Officer
BOE approved, February 20, 2018